Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 6

I woke, but something wasn't right. I stood up, and started walking around, my eyes were still closed. I think. I tried to look around, but everything was made of diamonds! I screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'Maddi!!" Kim screamed. "What's wrong?!"

"I can't see!!" I exclaimed. Turnig around to face Kim. I think.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Kim scream.

"What?!" I demanded.

"Y-y-y-you're e-e-eyes!!! t-t-they're m-m-made out of d-d-diamonds!!!!????"

"What????!!" I screamed. Staring into the water, seeing my reflection. It was true!!!!! I was incredibly pale too!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed "What about Haylee!?" I asked.

"W-w-w-why do you ask th-th-that ??!!" Kieran replied.

'I don't know! I had a dream that me and Haylee died! So yeah!" I shivered.

"Hayl-l-lee?"Kim asked.

"MMMMMMM YA?" Haylee replied turning around. I strained hard and realised that her pupils were also made of a rare jem. SAPPHIRES!!!???

"O.K!! Whats happening??!!" Haylee asked. "Woah!! Maddi your eyes!!!!"

"Yeah, you too!" I exclaimed. "I think it was those flowers!!" I claimed. "They looked kinda poisonous!! "

"RADIOACTIVITY!!!!!!!!" Dilshen claimed.

"Yes!!" Kieran agreed.

"But, I don't wanna be an alien!!! *puff puff puff* I *puff puff* Can't breath!!!"


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment