Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 13

"RISE AND SHINE!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, already in my ultimate adventure clothes Kim had made the day before. They were, Pink camou shorts, a white short sleeved top, and a pink camou jacket. I had put black paint in lines on my face like the traditional army people did. I gasped to see that the rest of my group had slept in their clothes so that they were already ready.

"Lets do this" I said.

We flew towards the mountain eager to beat the aliens, we giggled, smirked, and chuckled on the way . When we got to the mountain we practised our powers a bit. Then we entered the elevator, and braced ourselves.

We reached the bottom to find five aliens standing over the mutant Mr Woody, saying something.

"We have taken care of those kids, one of them was shot, they won't be coming back, unless they're absolutely crazy!!!"

I smiled, holding the ankh up to my ear, and repeating what they said.

"We have taken care of those kids, one of them was shot, they won't be coming back, unless they're absolutely crazy!!!" I giggled.

And purposley cleared my throat, trying to get their attention. It worked. They turned towards us pulling out guns, I smiled, turning us into air the bullets went straight through us. I laughed evilly, well, tried to anyway, I think it worked because they turned all of they're guns to me, I chuckled, froming an air bubble inside one of the aliens, and expanding it until they collapsed, I gasped, starig at my hands, Wow, I'm powerful!! I thought, doing it over and over again, to every alien, until there were none left in the room. I turned us back to normal, and we walked over to Mr Woody.

"You guys, I had a dream last night, that if we all tried hard and held hand in a circle around someone, we could turn them back to human!" I said.

"O.K" Dilshen said. "Lets try!" We all stood in a circle, around Mr woody, thinking hard, I felt a warm glow over my face, and looked down to see the human Mr Woody!!!! I giggled.

"A+++++++++++++++++++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mr Woody said. We all cracked up laughing, and told Mr Woody our whole stroy, and he told us his,

"Well, I was kidnapped by the aliens, I thought I saw a Moa, so I walked towards it, and fell into a deep hole, I stayed in there for about a day, then the aliens came back and knocked me out, they, took me here, and were torturing me for days, poking needles through my head trying to turn me into a mutant, I'm glad you turned me back. . . . . . . ."

"Speaking of back mr woody, we can get back!" I informed. "I can carrypeople back to N.Z, in an air bubble, probably about seven people ata time," I said.

"What about 10?" He asked.
"I'm not that strong!" I giggled.
"So, you guys have go t powers huh?" He asked.
"Yup!" We agreed.
"Lets go back to pur spaceship, have a rest, and go back in the morning." I said.
"O.K." Mr Woody said."Oh, wait!!! I heard the aliens talking in english once! They said, that we, us, went forward in time!!" He said.
"OH!!! THAT THING WAS A TIME WARP!!!!!!" I exclaimed.
"Yes!" Mr Woody said.

So with that, we flew back to our spaceship, had some food, had, had a long long sleep. . . . . . . . . . . . . ..........................................................................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment