Thursday, December 10, 2009

Last day.

'*YAWN* *GASP* Come on guys!!!" I said jumping up. "We need to find everyone, turn them back to normal!" I said. jumping up, going into the changing room, and getting into my 'last day' outfit. I smiled when I put it on. I was wearing a white flowing dress. With pretty, silver slipper-like shoes. I let my hair down, stroking it with my hands. And smiling.

"O.K guys, woah! Your ready already!!!" I gasped, I shrugged, and opened the door, I fe;t a small river of tears drop from my sad eyes. "Goodbye spaceship" I stuttered. Turning around holding hands with my group, and flying off into the distance, watching the door close behind me.

"O.K guys!! Now that your normal agin, I willcarry you by air bubble, 8 at a time, back to N.Z" I smiled, at my class. "It will take about 1/4 of an hour to take each group across, and I will make 4 trips." I finished. Turning around, carrying the first 1/4 of my class, back, back to New Zealand.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................






THE END!!!!!!!!!
(THE END!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment